7 Reasons Your Body Needs Hemp Oil
Hemp Oil is Great for Your Body
People tend to whisper if they say the word “hemp” out loud, but we prefer to shout it! Contrary to common belief, hemp seeds are not equivalent to marijuana. They are derived from the cannabis plant, which, when synthesized in a specific way can be smoked as marijuana, but the seeds are our planet’s best kept secret! Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids, making it a complete protein. They are the super-food of all super-foods, and even when not ingested, they provide a myriad of benefits.
Your skin is a rapidly regenerating organ and requires constant replenishing with fresh nutrients. If you are looking for a simple skin routine, we suggest hemp seed oil.
1. Hemp seeds are rich in disease-fighting, plant-based phytonutrients (sounds like it’s fighting something- like dry skin!), and anti-aging antioxidants.
2. The Vitamin E in the seeds helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
3. Zinc is like a 24-hour, on-call skin mechanic that helps repair damaged tissue, and yes, hemp seeds have this too!
4. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, and without it, skin is dry, itchy, wrinkly, and sometimes even more prone to cancers. None of this sounds pleasant, does it? Well get this- if your skin doesn’t have enough, it will steal Calcium from your bones and teeth! It makes perfect sense to slather hemp seed oil all over, right? Problem solved. No more thieving going on inside.
5. Magnesium salts are particularly useful in soothing and healing damaged skin and getting rid of allergy-caused rashes. Not only that, Magnesium passes through to lower layers of your skin to heal damaged cells, so you are literally being healed from the inside all the way out. Hemp seed oil has plenty of this as well.
6. Ever heard of that funny word “hemoglobin”? It’s the molecule that carries oxygen-rich red blood cells from your lungs to the rest of your body, including your skin. When your skin can breathe, it is happy, just like your lungs. Iron is required by your body to make hemoglobin, and, you guessed it, hemp seed oil is full of iron for your healthy hemoglobin molecules.
7. A lot of these benefits are well-researched reasons for using hemp seed oil on the skin. But what you want to know is, “Will it work for me?” TICO* users have reported that it evens skin tone, reduces acne and blackheads, and even helps with some of their skin issues, including eczema, dry skin, oily skin, rosacea, and other sensitive or inflamed skin issues.
When you use TICO* Shave Oil to perform one of your basic primary morning routines, you are revitalizing your skin, and giving it new life. That’s a lot of benefits in one little bottle isn’t it? We keep it exciting like that.
It is wonderful that this company cares enough about people and their well being to gather the best individual parts that make up this wonderful healthy shaving oil. The great part is that it is a wonderful lubricant for scraping the unwanted hair growing on our bodies and nourishes our skin at the same time. I sware that it makes me look younger. Thanks Guys!
[…] Click here to read the full post […]