Travel and Shaving
TICO* Makes Travel Easy
Travel and shaving simply don’t mix, at least that is the mantra that most of us have gotten used to. In a time when so many of us are looking to simplify our lives, shaving seems to be a stronghold that insists on an array of products, and all of them oversized. Why does it have to be so hard? I find myself telling people looking for advice to ‘Simplify Your Life’ when addressing their complaints about everything from the amount of stuff that consumes them, to the amount of items they seem to feel obligated to fill their dopp kit with when taking a trip.
Whatever happened to the KISS method (Keep It Simple Stupid)? Should we rebrand our amazing shave oil as KISS Shave Oil? Not a bad idea, but the core issue at hand is that the things that you own end up owning you. From too many cars, a cluttered attic, and right down to your shaving supplies. Simplicity is a way of life; uncluttered, clean and free.
TICO* Shave Oil is the answer to traveling light. I, as well as many of you use it every time you shave, but we have been hearing some great feedback lately about our fan base using TICO* Shave Oil more and more on the road, and it only makes sense:
- It is far under TSA’s minimum size requirement of 3.4 ounces
- It does not require any after shave or ancillary products
- It sure doesn’t require a lathering brush
- If you are traveling rough, it requires very little water, and you can even use it without water (that’s right backpackers!)
- For those who use the mechanical approach when traveling, this stuff works great with electric razors
- Our packaging is durable and wont spill in route
So obviously TICO* Shave Oil is a traveler’s best friend. Small, easy to use, and doesn’t require other junk to tote along. Personally, I approach the ownership of everything I acquire with the perspective of a traveler, but that is just my minimalistic point of view.
What about you? Do you use TICO* Shave Oil as your only go to, or do you reserve it for the dopp kit? We want to know! Share your thoughts with us!